What We Do and Don’t Do
- TDWI does accept guest posts that are submitted online and meet our CONTRIBUTOR GUIDELINES
- TDWI accepts sponsored posts that cover companies and products. However, they must meet our CONTRIBUTOR GUIDELINES. And, they must not be overly self-promotional. We do not allow, links to the company in the body of the story, but they may be included in the bio. Most importantly, the story must bring value to our readers. Note: we require a financial disclosure statement for all sponsored posts.
- TDWI does not accept articles that do not meet all of our guidelines
- TDWI does not suggest topics for you to write about.
- TDWI does not accept an article for publication if it does not meet our guidelines, is poorly written, or is not based on scientific evidence.
- TDWI does not accept payment or make trades for backlinks. We believe backlinks should be earned, not purchased
- TDWI does not provide feedback on stories that were not accepted for publication.
If you still need to contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 2-3 business days, usually sooner.