Vladimir V Dzhaski, MD is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He earned his doctorate from IM Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy in 2005. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Pinnachle Health System – Polyclinc in 2012.
Associations & Memberships• Member of the Society of Hospitals Medicine.
• 2020 – Present - Franciscan Medical Group - Family Medicine · Tacoma, WA,
• 2018 – Present - Queen of the Valley Medical Center · Napa, CA
• 2015 – Present - MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital · Puyallup, WA
• 2015 – Present - St. Francis Hospital · Federal Way, WA
• 2015 – Present - St. Joseph Medical Center · Tacoma, WA
• 2012 – Present - Kadlec Regional Medical Center · Richland, WA
Dr. Dzhaski writes a blog under the pen name The Locumguy. He enjoys educating his patients and colleagues on hospital-medicine topics.